Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wink yeah.....uh huh

Excuses excuses. I think that you are just one of Jabba's brainless drones.......ha!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? ...

Just you wait 'til I think of a snappy comeback! You'll be sorry!

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Talking YEAH!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear your comeback Mr. Clumsy!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

The rumor/speculation/ that i heard has it that he is injured aboard the trade federation droid control ship while leading a group of jedi to switch off the droids. He must get into a battle with some super destroyer droids or whatever they are called. I'm sure we'll see plenty o' jedi get killed off in the movie but I can't see them doing away with one of the coolest looking. Of course, if he did die in the droid control ship as it explodes and thereby saved all the others from being killed by the overwhelming amount of droids on the planet below... well then that would be a very noble death wouldn't it? A hero's death. Better than Obi-Wan who simply gave up with Vader or Qui-Gon who was just a lousy swordsman.

Eventually all of the Coucil will be killed, except for Yoda.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm sure that it will depressing to watch all of the jedi knights get taken out but thats the story line which , sad but true,makes Luke such the hero.The evil that is undone and the road back to the new order of jedi,and a cause for " A New Hope". Yes I know corney,bad,I shouldn't have said it.

Unhappy True.....

It would be a noble death, but he's still DEAD! What is he going to do when he is dead, scare Mace Windu in his sleep? Or guide Oppo Rancisis because he can't see through that mop-head of his? No, he must live to slice up that whiney Anakin! I take it you all like Plo Koon! Good......because if you didn't I might have to slice something up myself...... In regards to seeing all the Jedi die in the next two movies, I predict Episode III to be rated PG-13. I mean Anakin and Palpatine kill them all. There are hundreds of Jedi, not seen previously of course, so unless he bombs the Temple, which he wouldn't likely do, he has to fight them individually. Now I think that means a lot of heads will fly and guts spill, very violent. So, this could be the first Star Wars that is rated PG-13. By the way, if you like Plo Koon and the other Jedi-wanna-be's, go to my website, dedicated to them. http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Alright PloKoon2385, I told you this day was coming. Are you ready??

(Brace yourself, this is gonna sting.)

Plo Koon is just a big, dumb stupid!!!

There, I didn't want it to come to this but you left me no choice. And there's more where that came form, so you better watch it.

(In all seriousness, I like Plo Koon, he's probably the coolest looking member of the Council.)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Angry oh yeah!

Barada is just a big stupid dumb! and he smells too! And he wears a diaper. And he has his bandana on too tight so he loses brain cells, which he never had in the first place, because Jabba ate them! Arg!
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to notice that. I'd say we've pretty much killed any relevence this thread might've had. Shall we call it a truce and move on?