Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Talking ha, so you give in!

Umm.........ok.............truce..............yeah .........umm......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The reason I didn't notice is that I was at Marching Band Camp from 3-9. ARG. Not because I am slow in the mind or anything.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

What-ever......

Oh yeah of course, I would never insinuate that.

Soooo, I guess now that we're in a cease fire mode I should try to make casual conversation. Marching Band huh? What instrument do you play?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Talking oh i see.....

Sucking up now, afraid you might be cut open again Barada? Just kidding. I play the Trumpet, noble instrument which is the main instrument in the star wars theme......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Exclamation hey Big B!

If you like Plo Koon so much Barada, why don't you go to my website, and do everything to do there, all the polls, and quizzes, and guest book, and voting for ME! huh huh? I have my eyes on you, or atleast through these visors of mine.......grrrrr.......
    http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

He'll live on vbecause his a Jedi....*Sob* *sob*!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Exclamation NEVER!

He mustn't die! I......love him.......agh! NONONO! Losing......mind......stop.......the.....voices... ............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Exclamation whew!

I am back to normal now. Just took a couple of large pills...... Anyways I really don't think he dies now, your stories about the Trade Federation and his commando team sound reasonable.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    I heard that he trips and falls into a hole. Clumsy alien!
    I think you're thinking of Coleman Trebor.

All I can say is the standards for getting on the Council have gone down the tubes...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

the point of bring up this old threads was......

oh yeah,
    post-padding.

In Epsiode III the council is having dinner and Plo Koon uses the electric can opener on a small can of mushrooms for Yoda. Unfortunately, the top of the can doesn't come completely off and Plo tried sticking his finger in to poke the top off, but it gets stuck inside and when he pulls it out the razor-sharp edge of the mushroom can lid severs his finger and he dies of blood loss. Tragic, really.