Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you know if...

Do you know if Plo Koon dies in Ep. II? I heard a rumor that he gets killed by Jango Fett, but didnt believe it. Help me out.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

the master jedi
    I don't think he dies. I heard a rumor that a but 4 Jedi Council members get killed off. I think the 4 that don't get killed off are Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Plo Koon. I'm not sure if Plo Koon is part of those 4 or not, it's just a guess on my part.

Talking Good

Thanks! I hope not too! He's to cool to get killed by Jango. He atleast deserves to die from a lightsaber, not a bounty hunter/mandalorian!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I think in one of the earlier versions of the "script" Obi Wan and Plo Koon go after Jango Fett together and Fett ambushes them and kills Plo in front of Obi Wan, but now Obi Wan goes after him solo and so Plo would not be there to get hisself killed...

I think.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

the master jedi
    Even if he doesn't get killed off in Episode 2 he'll eventually get killed off when Vader and Palpatine hunt down and destroy the Jedi.

Unhappy I know......

I know he WILL die eventually, but he shouldn't die by a blaster shot. He deserves better, a lightsaber blade, or force lightning. Don't ya think?
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I heard that he trips and falls into a hole. Clumsy alien!

Talking nonono

NO, you're wrong, you see, that was Barada who got sliced and fell into a big whole with tentacles and digestive acids!
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

A big whole what?

ohhh, a big hole.

Yeah, the Sarlacc, well y'see I can explain that. After Dengar left with Boba Fett along came Malikili....