MAGIC: The Gathering ONLINE is COOL!!!!!

Anyone playing at all?

My name there is of course SCRUFFZILLER. Drop by and let's play!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ummm... I guess I'm not alone here when I say nope.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Hey at least someone responded.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nifty trick Scruffziller. Yet i'm still the only one here. Ok, Ive never taken the time to learn or understand CCG's. I sort of wanted to when the Star Wars CCG came out a few year ago but I guess I'm too lazy. What makes them so cool? What's the basics of gameplay?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

What did you mean by nifty trick?

Oh Well.......

Go to this link.Learn to play Magic
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I use to play that along with SW CCG and Werewolf CCG when I was in college, but haven't even seen a card game in years. Didn't know that they had them online. Must really ruin the producers/owners business...not having everyone by them by the box to get those rare cards.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Oh actually on Magic Online you have to buy the cards to play with. You buy the booster paks as you would at a shop. But you can have them redeemed and have physical product sent to you so it isn't like you are not buying anything.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Magic Online's website has a discussion forum format that is exactly like SSG.
    MWHAHAHAHA!