TEEBO and his straps

How in tarnation do you put Teebo's straps on his body as illustrated on the cardback? From the looks of it, you have to take his headpiece off, but I damn near took his entire head off trying it.

I decided not to buy the Saga Teebo, as I had 3 of the POTJ ones.

One I'm using to switch hoods and accessories with other Ewoks to create a larger, more diverse Ewok army.

Teebo's hood is hard, but not impossible to get off without damaging his head/neck plug. Get it off gradually and experiment with pulling up each side slowly, or concentrating on one side the most - trying the back or front, or whatever side to see which has the most slack.

Be cautious, but when you discover how to pull it off, put some strength into it.

While Hasbro decided to package the Saga Teebo this way is obvious to make him appear to have more accessories. To make it an inconvenience wasn't funny.

Get the POTJ one if you can and save yourself the trouble if you plan on opening up a Teebo.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    I decided not to buy the Saga Teebo, as I had 3 of the POTJ ones.

One I'm using to switch hoods and accessories with other Ewoks to create a larger, more diverse Ewok army.

Teebo's hood is hard, but not impossible to get off without damaging his head/neck plug. Get it off gradually and experiment with pulling up each side slowly, or concentrating on one side the most - trying the back or front, or whatever side to see which has the most slack.

Be cautious, but when you discover how to pull it off, put some strength into it.

While Hasbro decided to package the Saga Teebo this way is obvious to make him appear to have more accessories. To make it an inconvenience wasn't funny.

Get the POTJ one if you can and save yourself the trouble if you plan on opening up a Teebo.
    Thanks for the advice. I do have the other one so maybe this will be the "Teebo kicking back after a long day" version.

An Ewok army?

Sometimes, not often, but sometimes Tycho actually scares me.
    May the force be with you.

Tycho's practices scare me... ALL the time!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I plan on buying a second Teebo to open just so I can have an Ewok for the Endor Acccessory set drum kit.

If they wanted to add more accessories, they should've just come up with a bow&arrow thing to add, or toss in a blaster rifle.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Could someone post some picks of these carded figures? I bought PotJ Teebo, but he's back home in Australia and I can't really remember how he looks.

EDIT- Ah, doesn't matter. I was just being lazy. I found 'em in the archive. But that's pretty funny. First two Hoth Hans, now this. It's been a voyage of discovery this rummage through the boards, not to mention a good laugh.
    Starcruiser... crash!

Funny you should mention about the POTJ Teebo, cuz I'm looking for one right now, reason being so I can keep it carded and he'll be wearing all his gear already.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

An easy way to get the hood off is to use the same technique as boil-n-pop... Use hot water to make the material softer then it pulls right off. I then trimmed my teebo hood a little bit as that I could pull it off anytime.
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs