Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elizabeth Smart Found Alive

Elizabeth Smart the girl that was kidnapped from her home in June of 2002 was fdound alive. As happy as it is, it comes as a shock to me. I just figured that she was murdered. I am so happy that she and her family can put it behind her. Thank God she was alive after 9 months of wondering and agonizing pain for her family.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Miracles do happen. In the wake of relentless, never-ending tragedy in the world and on the news, this is truly a wonderous thing to see.

My unbridled joy goes out to her and her family.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Now let's convict the people who kidnapped her and terminate their lives. Of course they'll be sentenced for 10 years and be released to do this again.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

It really is incredible that she's been found alive. A wonderous event in times like these...

So, my understanding is she was found with 2 people. Were they both males? Male and a Female?

I caught an interview with the father this morning, talking about how she seems to have been brainwashed...sort of a stockholm syndrome thing...

She was found with 2 people, a man and a woman. The man was a roaming street preacher who had done handywork for the family before. He said that he wanted another wife, and God told him that was the one.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

This is just awesome that they found the girl. Miracles can happen it seems.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I was watching the dad this morning, too. He was telling how the police called him down to the station but they didn't say anything about why, and they led him onto the room and she was there and I thought "My, that's very dramatic. I wonder who on the police force was thinking ahead to the TV movie of the week for the reunion scene?" I know that's not why they did it, but that's what popped into my head.

Once again, I am overjoyed that she was found alive.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

This is such wonderful news that words cannot convey the emotion necessary; only the ecstatic smiley can do so.

Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes this is so wonderful, and in times like this we need more good news such as this.
    "May the force be with you, always"

They make it sound like the guy did regular work for the family. The truth is, the mother met him on the street where he was panhandling, and invited him to their home to do work for her husband. How frickin stupid is that? I just don't think that's ever a good plan.

So good she is back though, there was a little girl kidnapped here in Arkansas near Ft. Smith about 9 years ago, and they never found her. Her mother is very active in child abduction awareness, despite her grief, which must be unreal. They showed her on TV last night, saying how happy she was for the Smarts, and I couldn't help thinking how it must affect the parents out there still missing children. I know they're happy for them, but can't help thinking, why can't their child be found?

No one would admit it at the time last summer, but we all gave her up for dead after a certain amount of tiume had passed. It is such a pleasant shock to see a positive outcome. This has not started off to be a very lucky year, lots of death and threats of death. Events like this breed hope.

On a final note, can anyone tell me why some drug users get more prison time than frickin child molesters ? This legal system needs a swift kick in the......
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis