Thread: Durge

Durge

Durge looks like a cool character. Does anyone hope he will survive the Clone Wars, and make it into Episode III?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

hopefully not, while his design is pretty cool he looks nothing like SW to me, so he should stay EU in my opinion
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'd like it to happen, but I seriously doubt it. Asajj Ventress, Durge, and the ARC Clonetroopers are doomed to die spectacular deaths before the E3 opening crawl.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I doubt he will be there, and I won't loose any sleep over it. (Sorry, I am just not into EU). He looks cool but not for a Star Wars film. Don't do it, George!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I really hope not.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Keep him in the EU line, Looks great there not as good in the movies.
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

no offense to anyone with a differing opinion than my own, but I hope not. To me his character was a REAL quick afterthought.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Durge is fine for a new character in a cartoon, but he is just too 'cartoony' for a live character.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"