Anyone Watching "Profiles From The Front Line"?

"Profiles from the front line"

This Show Gives you the best of the front line.Why do we show all are bomb an spy plane to the enemy?

"Profile From The Front Line" Shows On NBC
    Signature Disabled

where i live, this show is on "ABC". for those who don't know, this "show" is basically a documentary series that was filmed in 2001 while our soldiers were fighting the talaban in afganistan.

i like the parts that follow the special forces soldiers, but really don't care about seeing the cooks and medics. i know they play a huge role, but they don't make for good TV.

a few weeks ago, when those 3 special forces guys went into that afganistan village without any back-up and arrested the one armed taliban guy was tense. it was like "cops" only set in afganistan.
    Last edited by derek; 03-14-2003 at 08:58 AM.

The one last night was pretty dull, actually. It was fascinating watching the S3 Viking do its stuff...but what was with that Army doctor? He was a little soggy around the mid-section, if you know what I mean. And all he did was give shots to the children, and he was given a medal for meritorious performance or something!

a few weeks ago, when those 3 special forces guys went into that afganistan village without any back-up and arrested the one armed taliban guy was tense. it was like "cops" only set in afganistan.
    That was a good episode,a lot like CopsI'm hoping the Episodes will pick back up in action,it looks like next week someone gets shot(Taliban I believe) so thats always interesting.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!