Finding an Ephant to have it snatched away......

Well, there was a couple of Ephants on Brains toys just now, but when I go to click on the add to cart, it says General Script Error. D'oh! Will I ever score an Ephant Mon?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

You might want to try again, It just worked for me!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Why would any of you support Brian? Anyone but him.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

When I went to the TRU in Times Square last Saturday, I found 1 Ephant Mon... BEHIND THE COUNTER! So close, yet so far...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Galactic Hunter says that Hasbro intends to start shipping Ephant Mon again sometime soon. He will be on the same 2002 Saga card, not on either of the 2003 figure cards.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd try calling Brian's ordering # 608-687-7572 or otherwise send their sales department an email. If they have him in stock I'm sure they'll hook you up.

I see no reason why not to buy from Brian's Toy's. He's a man trying to make a living out of selling what he loves, toys. Despite popular belief he's not a scalpor. Trust me, if he was I would know. I live in in the largest metropolitan area outside of Fountain City, wI where he is based, and the toys make it to the shelves. You can read it many places on this board that he gets his stock through over-seas markets (hence the mark up).
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I understand why some people don't like Brian, I myslef had a problem with him a few years ago over a used Millenium Falcon he tried to stuff back in the box and sell for 40 bucks. To his credit, he gave me 20 bucks back, but still, you know?

I did, at the suggestion of my brilliant wife, end up calling them and ordering. I never would've thought of it, I would've sat there all night, trying to add him to my cart in vain.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis