Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Emperor YUCK!!!

Who is that supposed to be? It almost looks like a muppet dressed up as the emperor. Kermit the Frog here to rule the galaxy. Come on Hasbro you can do much better then that. I have really been disappointed in the whole saga series other then Ephant Mon and Bespin Chewbacca. I think I am just going to stick with collecting original triology and Jedi Knights in this new series leave the rest of the stuff for peg warmers.
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.

I don't know, I like it. The face sculpt is spot on for him in ROTJ. While the hood is a bit big, it was pretty volumous in ROTJ. That one shot of him in Sir Steve's photos from the show, really show off how well done he is. I like the fact they designed him as sort of an Emperor's Wrath Emperor. Love the ball-jointed arms. Glad Hasbro is using that on more figures. With the lightning dancing across his fingers. You can almost hear him say, "And now young Skywalker, you will die."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-14-2003 at 02:10 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I guess it is just me but he does not look right. I do know sometimes I see the preview picture of a figure and they look horrible then when I see them at the store in the packaging they look fine. Sometimes camera angles can make things just look wrong. I just hope he has some plastic to him some of these saga figures seem to fall apart in your hands when you remove them from the packaging.

This thing looks worse EVERY time I look at it!

I agree !00%, his body does look like a Muppet dressed as the Emperor. At first, I thought it looked like Gargamel from the old Smurfs cartoon, but I think you may have it!

The head is nice, but EVERYTHING else sucks big Wampa balls. For the love of GOD, look at his arms! If he would rest them to his sides, his hands would extend past his knees!!! He has ape arms!

Ths is NOT the Emperor. This is a figure of a giant-headed, long-armed Muppet wearing a garbage bag and an Emperor mask. The fact that Hasbro had so many woderful new figures to show only makes this "thing" stand out that much more.

Here is the Hasbro pic:

http://starwars.hasbro.com/pl/page.r....257/dn/bh.cfm

I don't know, I like him, just wish he looked a little more evil. He looks like a nice old man you want to help walk across the street. Maybe it's just the angle the Hasbro used, SirSteves picture(s) made him look like he was possessed with the Force!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Gargamel may be just the right description. He does have that head not fitting the rest of the body exactlly like the old smurf figures. I just am looking for the cat to come running into the picture.

I really like the head, arms and upper body of him but his lower body seems out of proportion (too small) to the rest of the body, but he's still a very cool figure IMO
    but I still hope that they're also gonna give him a second set of force lightning that is "fully extended"
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

He's actually over-detailed, the designer got very carried away, methinks. Where was this friggin windstorm coming from in the Throne Room?

He actually looks like he's melting, and the head sculpt looks like they were paying too much attention to wrinkles than Ian. They should've gone for aging Chancellor Palpatine's head sculpt.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Maybe this is the sculpt of the Emperor after he was thrown into the pit by Darth Vader.

It's definitely better than what we already have
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine