Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Convention and Other Exclusive Figures

I'm not really sure where to put this question, so here it'll be. Does anyone have a list of all the previous "exclusive" figures that have been issued from various screenings, conventions, and otherwise?

There's Threepio from Jedicon 2001, Jorge Sacul, and Luke from the Special Edition screening. Any more?

And what about Fan Club giveaways? Wasn't there a Mace Windu Preview as part of that? Any more?

In general, I guess I'm just interested in those items that have not been a part of general retail. Thanks.

well, there's of course Toy Fair Vader...
    don't know about others though
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

There was the cantina band member and the big skiff driver from Star Wars insider
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Let's see, this is from memory.

1 Han in Stormtrooper Armor (1995 Fruit Loops mail in)
    2 Spirit of Obi Wan (Frito Lay mail in)
    3 Cantina Band Member (Fan Club Exclusive)
    4 Oola and Salacious Crumb (as above)
    5 B'Omarr Monk (as above)
    6 Muftak and Kabe (as above)
    7 Mace Windu ep I Sneak Preview (as above)
    8 Wuher (as above - showed up at TRU)
    9 Hoth Leia (see Wuher)
    10 Death Star Droid (see Hoth Leia)
    11 AT AT Driver (see Death Star Droid)
    12 Pote Snitkin (okay, all 4 of these last ones are the same).
    13 Toy Fair 25th Silver Darth Vader
    14 Celebration 2 Jorg Sacul
    15 Some UK Convention C3PO (that wasn't a new figure, just in the POTF2 one in a special box)
    16 TRU 25th Silver R2D2

And I'm spent. If there's more I don't have them.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    Let's see, this is from memory.

1 Han in Stormtrooper Armor (1995 Fruit Loops mail in)
    2 Spirit of Obi Wan (Frito Lay mail in)
    3 Cantina Band Member (Fan Club Exclusive)
    4 Oola and Salacious Crumb (as above)
    5 B'Omarr Monk (as above)
    6 Muftak and Kabe (as above)
    7 Mace Windu ep I Sneak Preview (as above)
    8 Wuher (as above - showed up at TRU)
    9 Hoth Leia (see Wuher)
    10 Death Star Droid (see Hoth Leia)
    11 AT AT Driver (see Death Star Droid)
    12 Pote Snitkin (okay, all 4 of these last ones are the same).
    13 Toy Fair 25th Silver Darth Vader
    14 Celebration 2 Jorg Sacul
    15 Some UK Convention C3PO (that wasn't a new figure, just in the POTF2 one in a special box)
    16 TRU 25th Silver R2D2

And I'm spent. If there's more I don't have them.
    17. Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (ROTJ:SE giveaway)

The C-3PO was from a convention in Germany, Jedicon I think.

The Muftak and Kabe was an "Internet Exclusive". You had to order from a special website Hasbro set up.

Not sure if you would count these, but there were at least 2 figures from SHOWTIME given away to employees. They were basic POTF2 greencards with a
    RED sticker that said SHOWTIME. I think the 2 were Vader and Stormtrooper. There may have been more.

Also, the "Men Behind the Masks" tour figures.
    They were also basic POTF2 greencards, with a new "Holo" sticker showing the actor instead of the character.
    They were David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Michael Carter, Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew. They were each autographed and #'ed.
    Last edited by DarthChuckMc; 03-20-2003 at 04:00 PM.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

It's Showtime!
    The Showtime cable network has the exclusive rights to show the Star Wars Special Edition trilogy for now and in conjunction with that exclusive is an exclusive set of figures. Actually, these are just packaging variations (the figures look to be exactly the same as the wide relase versions). However, if you are a variation hunter or completist, this subset might be of interest to you.

The figures are POTF2 Collection 3 figures with a special sticker on the packaging. (Green card, holo sticker). On the lower part of the bubble is a sticker that says "Star Wars: Special Edition. Exclusively on Showtime" (see graphic).

At this time, it is unclear who received these figures or how many there are. The figures were sent out in bubble mailers and many arrived with crushed bubbles. Finding a mint set might prove to be difficult as it is unlikely that many of these figures will ever hit the secondary market. There are at least 5 figures in the set and possibly more. We have no concrete information on how a set could be obtained. It is unclear if this is a subscription premium, an industry-only promotional item or something altogether different.

At press time, our calls to Showtime Networks were not returned, but we will bring you more information about this exclusive as we obtain it.

Special thanks to Rob Chatlin for the photos and info
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	showtimesw1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	5501  

Wuher was a fan club exclusive at first, and then dumped at TRU. That's how I remember it.

B'Omarr Monk was the internet exclusive figure. Only could order it off an internet site. I didn't have internet access at the time and had a friend order it for me.

Muftak and Kabe were fan club exclusives, too.

Wasn't the Ep. 1 sneak preview Mace a Wal-Mart exclusive? Had to mail in a Wal-Mart receipt with the two proofs of purchase? I remember doing that for a figure. The receipt had to be dated between two dates to be eligible.

Don't forget the Death Star trooper and Rhee-Yees. They were both found in stores for a very brief (blink and you missed them!) time before becoming fan club exclusives.

Then's there's the 12" exclusives but we won't go there!

B'Omarr Monk was an internet exclusive and also a coupon was available in SOME packages of the Frito Lay Spirit of Obi-Wan mailaway figure. I ordered 3 of them at the time. One coupon was for $5 off any Kenner Star Wars vehicle, another for $10 off, and one for Mr. Monk.

Wal-Mart Exclusives I have no problem with, but anywhere else, and I have to order it online.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Wasn't there a green C-3PO?? Japanese exclusive or something??