Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wal Mart rated MOST ADMIRED COMPANY from Fortune 500 magazine.

Only on the outside, but I can garauntee, if they look in deeply they will find it is alot like Enron. I just hope it doesn't befall a similar fate.

Comments fellow WM employees.

DAR!!

What is your take on this?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

if they look in deeply they will find it is alot like Enron
    has wal mart set up dummy companies to hide massive debts? are they lying about their sales figures?

Maybe so Derek. Now perhaps we'll get the Women of Wal-Mart playboy issue!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Maybe so Derek. Now perhaps we'll get the Women of Wal-Mart playboy issue!!
    Umm...I somehow don't think THAT would be a big seller. At least not if they used the women at the store I shop at (which I only use to purchase Star Wars exclusives).

careful guys - I think one of our newest female fourmites is a wal-mart employee..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

maybe she can post her photo, and in the process put Dr. Zoltar's theory to the test!

good going.. you didnt really need to type what most of us are thinking..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Originally posted by Dr Zoltar
    Umm...I somehow don't think THAT would be a big seller. At least not if they used the women at the store I shop at (which I only use to purchase Star Wars exclusives).
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhh.....

I know exactly what you mean.

Although there are a number of them I wouldn't mind at all seeing.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I agree with you guys on that. Now im sure my local walmart has at least one cute girl working at some point in the day, but i aint seen her. Maybe thats why all the guys who work in the toy section are so bitter and mean.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Originally posted by derek
    has wal mart set up dummy companies to hide massive debts? are they lying about their sales figures?
    ........so, scruffy...........any info on wal-mart and their enron like follies?