Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    So the Bouka thread is post padding, eh? Not this one?

Hey, I got one! You can't type the :rolleyes : code without S !

Ah, but you see Ceasar, the S thread is of SSG legend! So uh....it doesn't count....:happy:
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by Caesar
    So the Bouka thread is post padding, eh? Not this one?
    Hey, I got one! You can't type the :rolleyes : code without S !
    Hey Ceaser, ya can't spell: "Moderators spoiling the fun", without an S either. That was a fun thread while it lasted, to bad that it had to get closed.

I thought all this complaing and crying about "post padding" stuff was going to end when Sir Steve nuked the "Top 5 Posters" area. What's next to get closed, the Mace's Death thread in the E3 spoilers section.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I mean posting and discussing and having fun is what the forums are supposed to be about. Guess someone didnt see it that way.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Hey, it's not my fault. A couple ppl PM'ed me about it so what was I to do? I let it go for a while. Besides, that type of game is better for a chatroom anyway. Anyway, closing your threads sucks! But, I have to do what I have to do.

Sorry.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

So the decisions are made based on a couple of members' PMs and not SirSteve's guidelines?

I'm confused

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    Hey, it's not my fault. A couple ppl PM'ed me about it so what was I to do? I let it go for a while. Besides, that type of game is better for a chatroom anyway. Anyway, closing your threads sucks! But, I have to do what I have to do.

Sorry.
    I know, but you should have ran it past Sir Steve before you did it. I don't think he would have seen a reason to close it. I don't think the thread was causing any harm at all, and I'm sorry that there are some spoil sports out there that wanted to police the forums for the moderators and tell them what should be permitted here. Oh well, as usual somthing fun gets ruined by some complaining humorless berks.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey it was fun while it lasted, right guys??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Well technicaly, one or two worded answers are concidered "post padding". I was going to post a reply myself, but I reconcidered after pondering the "padding" issue. I would not wanted to have posted and later close it and have someone say, "Well you posed there as well".

Besides, SirSteve leaves it up to our judgement in most cases. I did not want to get blamed if I let it go and it got out of hand, being the mod of this area and all.

S I am sorry guys.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Good luck to you on being a moderator, Dar Argol. I am sure you are going to need it.
    MTFBWY