Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dar' Argol, had I read your posts here, I would not have been so quick to PM you about the other thread. Also, the PM is not letting me fwd to JT and SSG, but I trust you to inform them about it if you think necessary.

added at 8:28 PM: Dar' Argol is a respectable, stand-up guy. I was too quick to question his judgement, but now I understand the reasons the other thread was closed. I wouldn't want this moderator job, that's for sure. It's, in most circumstances, a thankless balancing act of trying to please most of the people most of the time, while staying within the rules. Here's one note of thanks to Dar' Argol.
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 04-20-2002 at 07:32 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Ok I am going to be nosy now. Whats going on?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    Ok I am going to be nosy now. Whats going on?
    SWAFMAN is refering to a PM he sent me about the thread I closed. I relize I worded it the wrong way and may have offended some ppl. I apologize for that. And I explained to SWAFMAN why I did it. He was not aware it was being discussed here.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering you know, like I said, being nosy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by Dar' Argol

SWAFMAN is refering to a PM he sent me about the thread I closed. I relize I worded it the wrong way and may have offended some ppl. I apologize for that. And I explained to SWAFMAN why I did it. He was not aware it was being discussed here.
    I would like to apologize to Dar' Argol and the forums for bringing the debate into this thread. I was experiencing a very poor day and when I logged on for some fun my attitude got the better of me.

Please forgive my sarcasm.

Originally posted by Caesar
    I would like to apologize to Dar' Argol and the forums for bringing the debate into this thread. I was experiencing a very poor day and when I logged on for some fun my attitude got the better of me. Please forgive my sarcasm.
    I would also like to extend my apoligy to Dar' Argol. He works hard to keep the forums that he moderates running well, and he does a darn good job of it. I was taking some of my frustration with the forums as of late, out on him when it wasn't his fault. Please forgive me as well, and I am sorry that the decision to close the thread was so hard for you.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Caesar

I would like to apologize to Dar' Argol and the forum
    s for bringing the debate into this thread. I was experiencing a very poor day and when I logged on for some fun my attitude got the better of me.

Plea
    se forgive my sarcasm.
    Heaven forbid the topic of post padding should arise in a thread dedicated to the frivolity of the letter S...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

You can't spell sarcasm without the letter s.

What the hell is bouka?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    What the hell is bouka?
    I wondered the same thing until I wandered into Brave Sir Robin's General Discussion thread

Gah, this is out of control, blaming mods for doing their jobs, and now apologizing for apologies? You people are crazy.

BTW, I can't imagine why PM forwarding isn't working, Swaffy, try one forumite at a time (if you were trying 2 at once).

Since I think there's already one frivolous "S-thread" lurking around somewhere, I'm gonna close this one. If anybody has a problem with this, please feel free to PM me or email: lego@sirstevesguide.com

Oh, and as for the game, Dar' Argol and I are discussing a way to reopen it while still keeping it acceptable to the SSG post-padding issue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.