Thread: Shuttle Pics

Shuttle Pics

For all the hype about this thing, with its size and outrageous cost ($250-300 here in Oz), I'm still yet to see any pictures of it that have been taken by someone who has any talent with a camera.

Could someone please direct me to some pictures of it that actually convey the scale of it - shots that have some figures next to it would be perfect.

Thanks

Incidentally, for anyone else in Oz, Case Fresh is including a bonus Jorg Sacul with the Shuttle... (if you can spare the $300)
    Signature withheld due to incriminatory nature.

Here's shot with 2 figures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	5432  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well the thing is huge, but not worth all that money IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh I agree! But it sure is cool!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I want I want!

But, I must agree that its just too much money for one toy. I have spend hundreds at a time on MANY figures,vehicles, beasts(such as the night the AOTC figures where put out), but this is just for ONE item.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Re: Shuttle Pics

Originally posted by Stemp Fester
    For all the hype about this thing, with its size and outrageous cost ($250-300 here in Oz), I'm still yet to see any pictures of it that have been taken by someone who has any talent with a camera.

Could someone please direct me to some pictures of it that actually convey the scale of it - shots that have some figures next to it would be perfect.

Thanks

Incidentally, for anyone else in Oz, Case Fresh is including a bonus Jorg Sacul with the Shuttle... (if you can spare the $300)
    I've got a very busy next couple of days, but after that, I'll give you a nice photo in comparison to the vintage plus some other stuff for scale.