Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nothing is officially confirmed, it's mostly just talk at the moment. The cast and crew of Farscape all want to do a feature film. They are also still attempting to find a network that might take the risk on a 5th season. And ADV Films, the company that puts the episodes out on DVD, is looking into creating a Farscape Anime series. I'm not sure where to direct you for info though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

Eat this you jerks at Scifi!

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=5912
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

That is too funny! I really wonder what the average IQ is of the people who decide what shows get to air. I mean did they really expect Tremors the series to do well?
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

They'd be better off just airing a test pattern. What a joke! And poor Cleo 2525, nobody expected much from that show even upon first airings, yet the programming clowns at SFC felt they could use that as the glue to hold their sagging Friday lineup together... why?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And to think, that was good money down the toilet that could have helped finance a 5th/Final season of Farscape. Such a pity that Sci-Fi yanked their support of the show, because they thought it was to high-brow and intelligent for the "average sci-fi fans".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.