Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dude, did you check out that new Bin Laden CD?

Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Don't believe everything you read in The Sun! I haven't picked up a Sun newspaper since 1989, and I'm also refusing to go to their website .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Pendo, which is worse....CGI or The Sun? I want to know how deep your hate for The Sun goes.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Pendo, which is worse....CGI or The Sun? I want to know how deep your hate for The Sun goes.
    The Sun

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Ha ha, thanks for clearing that one up.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No! I refuse to believe that I shouldn't believe! The British would never lie to me!

I actually read a similar article a few days ago that wasn't in the Sun. But I don't know as to the credibility of either source.

True or not, it's fun to speculate on the surreal possiblities of having a pop star named bin Laden. What a crazy world.

OK.....................
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Why would it be fake? what if it's real? Is she the bin Laden who trained the terrorists to kill? hardly. if a person commits a crime does that mean their entire family must also face the penalty? guilty by association now eh? I thought that sort of knee jerk kangaroo court judgementalism went out of mode in the late eighteen hundreds. Good to see someone trying to make it, despite bad family karma hanging around their neck like a lead weight on a highdiver. Although, in order to make it she should think about changing her name for professional engagements. no need to change her name for personal use but for the sake of protecting herself from idiots and reactionary maniac zealots. If this is indeed a real story then I hope she has success. whatever that means to her.

It would be fake because people get paid to sit around and come up with sensational stories. If it is real, I agree, so what, it is going to be interesting to sit back and watch the hoopla it will probably create.

To me, it's an interesting facet of our modern culture that this could even happen. I mean, could Hitler's cousin have made it in the 40's as a nightclub crooner. Hell no! Not that I'm comparing Hitler to bin Laden, it was just another notorious name.