Iron Chef.....is back!!!!....kinda

Good news everyone!! The original Iron Chef episodes are coming back to telelvision, 5 nights a week at 11pm on Fine Living Network....I'm lucky enough to have this station, hopefully some of you are as well! I've been looking forward to this, since Food Network never airs it anymore, chumps. Bring on the live animals to be chopped up!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

ALLEZ CUISINE!!

The American version is okay, but the Japanese version is the shizzy. Bobby Flay and company make some good food, but do they do lobster ice cream? I think not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was kinda down on Robert Downey Jr. being cast as Iron Chef but I saw this movie last night and damnit, he was very good in the role ! I think it will do very well at the box office, theater was packed when we went.

Allez Cuisine!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IRONMANCHEF.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	17350  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

See Chux, I don't know why you are on the fence about seeing this one...that set photo you posted should be enough of a teaser.

I wish I had some of Chairman Kaga's outfits.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    If I remember correctly I once saw bacon ice cream.
    Squid ice cream tops them all!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Chef Sakai is the best!!!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine