REALLY COOL stuff found at the walmart

I found them all. Bariss Ofee, aayla secura, droid factory padme, jedi library droids, tusken ambush, lama su and clone boy, imperial officer, and rebel trooper I didnt see mace windu. has anyone found him in a store
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I found the above mentioned figures at my local Wal-Mart, but no Mace. Those were all in an unopened case, so I know nobody went and got to him before I did.
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Registered
    Bobafrett where at In Illinois are you? Were did you score that load of Figs? All the WM's by me are crap .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

i think he said near O'Hare Airport, im by Midway and will look by the stores there soon

Yeah icatch9, I live near O'Hare. I found them at a Wal-Mart in Northlake. I stopped by tonight, and the only figure they had left was one lonely Rebel. I just went out at Midnight to a Meijer store in Naperville, and they didn't have anything worth the drive I made. In fact, they had the Jango Unleashed still at full price. If I have time tomorrow, I will make the rounds, but I'm not hoping for much.

BTW, the Wal-Mart on RTE 83 in Villa Park has six pegs full of peg warmers, I don't even bother stopping in there anymore. (Besides, one of my former girlfriends still works there)
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!