What is up w/ ep1 Mace Windu's arm??

Look at this picture! Why did Mace have a removable arm? That is weird. I just pulled on it and it came right off like the peg armed hangar duel anakin. Kinda weird if you ask me! Oh, and it is just his right arm. The left one does not come off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mace.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	5470  
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

It's a cut joint, not a removable arm. That's how some cut joints are constructed. Sometimes it's easy to pop the arm out, sometimes they have larger "mushroom" shaped heads, that can break or tear. So be careful doing it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I believe that fig was one of their earlier attempts at this style of articulation and they didn't have the tolerances down at that time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok! That makes sense.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Maybe they were looking ahead to EP3 when they made him. Just a thought
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Interesting........could be a give away about ep3....hmmmm ??