View Poll Results: After seeing the pics from the Collectors Event, how do you rate the Clone Wars line?

467. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's awesome! I can't wait to get these new items!

154 32.98%
  • It's better than I expected. I'll buy them to complete a collection.

113 24.20%
  • Pretty decent, though I'm not that impressed. I may get some.

99 21.20%
  • Ugggh. I dread some of the newest additions to the toy line. I'm not buying these.

58 12.42%
  • I can't say now. I have to wait until I see them in person to decide.

43 9.21%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Drinking tea & broadcasting from a British prison
    They look like they are bringing in alot of the more obscure charachters. I LIKE IT!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!

So, I guess my last post wasn't all I had to say on this subject. A lot of people not agreeing on this, but what most people are agreeing on is not liking Durge... I personally haven't seen a good enough picture of him to make a decission.

I think it's interesting that many people also say they love Ventress... and I haven't seen ANY pictures of her toy yet. I HAVE seen her in the comics and HAVE NOT seen Durge there yet. I wonder if you all out there like what you know and since Durge doesn't "officially" exist in the Star Wars Universe yet you all are in dis-like with the toy.

Funny how Ventress looks a lot like the sith witch that EI and EII designers wanted instead of Maul and Dooku. Did someone get the hint?

Right on...Clone Wars figures, eh? ALL OF YOU OUT THERE...FORGET THIS MADNESS AND PETITION FOR THE PORTMAN wars...uhm...what I mean is...more Natalie Portman figures..with of that angelic genetic mutant who puts all other females to shame. HAIL AMIDALA....

J.K. Portman's cool, but really....I could do better.