Anakin's Swoop & Dooku's Speeder Bike

I just picked both of these up at Target tonight. For both of these plus tax it came up to a total of $27.65.

Anakin's Swoop-
    Nice detail on the Swoop bike. When I first saw pics of these bikes months back, I didn't care much for them because of the stap that holds the figure in. Well no worry, the figs can fit and won't fall off without the strap- so I cut my staps off!!! There are foot pegs on the bikes that also helps the figs stay in place. On the other hand, the Anakin figure is a piece of crap. The stupid slashing action feature (of corse) makes it hard to put both hands on the handle bars. I cured that by spinning the arm and waist around until the spring inside gave loose. What really disapoints me is the look on Anakin's face. It looks like he is scared sh--less riding the bike. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would have given this an 8 because of self modifications (cutting the usless strap & playing with the action feature till it gave out) but all because of the very poor scared sh--less look on his face- I'll have to give it a 6.

Dooku's Bike-
    Again- nice detail, you can cut the strap, and there are foot pegs on the bike. This figure also comes with the stupid action feature which can also be cured. The good thing about this fig is that there is no silly facial expressions like Anakin's. So I'll give this an 8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scared anakin.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	5478  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

That's funny as all, he looks like I did when I rode the Spiderman simulation ride in Islands of Adventure in Florida. I hate fast rides, looks like he does too!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Originally posted by bobafrett
    That's funny as all, he looks like I did when I rode the Spiderman simulation ride in Islands of Adventure in Florida. I hate fast rides, looks like he does too!
    Maybe if the Swoop bike also came with a Padme who lifts up her shirt they'd have something!

At least the sabers are removable, I thought they wouldn't be. Can any other Anakins fit on the bike?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They should've given Anakin an angry look, that scared look is BAD!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Can any other Anakins fit on the bike?
    That's a good idea!!! But unfortunely I just looked over my other Anakin figs and it don't look like it. Both TA & HD Anakins don't look like they will fit right (the knees won't bend and both hands won't reach the handle bars). But if you are good with costumizing figures (which I haven't tried yet, but this is so bad I might have look up some sites on how to) it would look better if you swap out the head with the TA Anakin head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakin ta head.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	161.4 KB 
ID:	5491  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I'll go with Jedihunter for the most part here....both the bikes are well done (although a peice of clear plastic on Dooku's bike propping it up level when sitting down would have helped....wasn't there one on the prototype floating around a while back?)
    As for the silly straps....they actually slide up enough under their tunics to be barely noticable.
    On the Anakin's inability to grasp the handlebars with both hands...I used one of the clear rubberbands to keep the had on the bar. I do agree about the unfortunate expression on his face....a more nuetral/stern one would have worked better. I also miss his cloak.
    The Dooku figure is not half bad...it is a bit of a struggle to get him positioned upright on the bike with that annoying button on his back...the strap actually helps here. I look forward to the time when these silly worthless action features are a thing of the past. Dooku's cape looks appropraite on him.

I'm just glad to have both of these two vehicles at last....

If I planned on getting these, I'd probably remove the paint for the eyebrows and paint them back in to look more angry than "scared". Who knows... maybe I'll get them someday... it's just not a priority right now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    If I planned on getting these, I'd probably remove the paint for the eyebrows and paint them back in to look more angry than "scared". Who knows... maybe I'll get them someday... it's just not a priority right now.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking about doing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.