The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty

Jim Carrey and Steven Spielberg!!!!

I can't wait.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey, I think I read that story years ago. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was hilarious! Glad to hear they're making a movie of it, though I wonder how they'll do it -- it was just a short story.

If I am not mistaken this would be a remake of an old movie that had Danny Kaye in it. I remember my mother talking about it when I was younger, never saw it though.

Plus I think Jim Carrey is getting played out. I am getting tired of seeing him. HBO had The Majestic on recently and it was on all the time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

For the love of God, when are they going to stop REMAKING EVERYTHING! Whatever happened to WRITERS? Can you all not see that this world is turning into a giant rehash?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

It seems like that everybody is running out of ideas.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!