Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I loved ROGUE SQUADRON! That was the ultimate for me!

I also love running around in the E1 game... don't anyone diss me for that.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up

You know what, I think the Super Nintendo Star Wars games were the best. SW, ESB, & ROTJ. I like Shadows alot, but I wish that you didn't always have to be Dash Rendar.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Boba Rhett
    Shadows of the Empire would have been a much more popular game but, sadly, it was released the same year as Jedi Knight and simply couldn't compete. So now, it's all but forgotten.

JediTricks, Do you edit JK at all?
    I thought SOTE did really well when it came out, everybody talked about it, played it, and finished it. Unfortunately, with a console game, that's pretty much all you can do, no online play, no editing, no add-ons. When I think of the N64 system, I think of Goldeneye, Rogue Squadron, Mario Kart, and SOTE.

I don't edit Jedi Knight at all, I don't even have Mysteries of the Sith yet. My problem is my system BARELY meets the criteria to play and my HD is almost full, so I don't really have enough confidence in my computer to mess around with that stuff. Next month, I'll be upgrading to a much more powerful system so I can play Jedi Knight 2 when it comes out, and I think I'll look into the editing thing. Do you edit, and if so, do you recommend it?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

See, evenflow knows what I am talking about!

Thumbs up

Its true, they were great games.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yes, I edit Jedi Knight quite a bit, actually. If you do get into it I'd be glad to help learn the basics. If your wanting to edit JK2 when it comes out, once you get your new pc, you should pick up Quake 3 Team Arena and mess with editing it because JK2 will basically be edited the same way.

btw, know what type of system your getting yet?

Cool, thanks for the offer.

I'm getting a mix-n-match PC, probably a 1.2ghz AMD Athlon (my first non-pentium) with a 266mhz motherboard. I know for sure that I'll be getting a 64megs of video RAM videocard, but I haven't figured out WHICH one yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up LEGO-like graphics are totally radical, dude!

I still have my Atari 2600, and it works! The 2 SW games I still have are ESB (AT-AT attack on Hoth) and ROJ (destroy DS 2). The second's my favorite.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My favorites: Jedi Knight, followed closely by X-Wing.

I can't believe somebody liked Rebellion best. When I bought the game, I played it for about 12 hours, pretending to like it. Wife says: "How's that game you just spent $30 on?" To which I reply: "Umm... It's great... I think I'll take out the trash and mow the lawn now..."
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Thumbs up

Dark forces for PC
    Shadows of the Empire - N64
    Rougue Squadron - N64

Top 3
    As always...........L