Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question What's your favorite SW game?

I personally like Rebellion. I know the graphics aren't anything special, but it is an AWESOME game. It's replay ability is astounding. And I got RebEd, the Rebellion Editor, and it is so much fun now. I added Ep I characters, with great graphics. New ships, etc. If you haven't played this one yet, you don't know what you're missing!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

the master jedi
    Jedi knight is, by far, the best game ever made. I can't enough of that game.

Thumbs up

I agree with master jedi. Jk/Mots are the best Star Wars games to date. And they have the added bonus of being editable and having large editing communities.

I still say, that the SNES were HANDS DOWN, the best SW games ever.

Hmmm.. yes, those were some of the best games ever devised by man kind. I hope that one day Lucasarts will make some fps/rpgs that follow the original trilogy. Just think about it! You'd get to play as Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, etc.... I believe if they did do this it would be one of the best selling games ever. A man can dream, can't he......

I really liked Rogue Squadron for N64. Can't wait for Rogue Leader!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

the master jedi
    I think Shadows of the Empire would've been better if they would have added a lightsaber cheat.

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, no question at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Shadows of the Empire would have been a much more popular game but, sadly, it was released the same year as Jedi Knight and simply couldn't compete. So now, it's all but forgotten.

Are any of you interested in Galactic Battlegrounds? It' looks really good. For the latest news head to www.galacticbattles.com and stop on by the forums too.

JediTricks, Do you edit JK at all?

Talking Yeah!

I am looking forward to Galactic Battlegrounds, if that's the one that is like Age of Empires. I want to try Jedi Knight, but I bought it from Half Price Books, and they only included the 2nd CD. The person who brought it in is a jerk most likely and just did that so he could get the money and keep the game. Jerk!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower