Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lay-O-Way is both wonderful AND heartbreaking.

Well I got me some new toys today . I found a SC Anakin,Factory chase Padme, new Tusken,new Dooku,both scene packs,action fleet X-Wing,Falcon,and a Tie...uh, dont know if it was a tie bomber or a Darth Vader tie, I just saw it and grabbed it...

So I made out pretty good! I also saw 1 Boba Fett and Mace, but passed on them. But the thing is.. they are all on lay-o-way! Its really a blessing I wont have to worry about these now, so l-o-w is WONDERFUL in my book, but at the same time its killing me!

, I have new figures and I cant even hold them! Ahhhhhhh! Oh well, why am I complaining???
    "May the force be with you, always"

I agree. Layaway is both a blessing and a curse. My big problem with Wal*Mart, is the stuff is usually crushed beyond belief by the time I get it out of there. Luckily, the last stuff I put in Lay-o-way was the Anakin and Zam speeders and Slave 1 for the kids, so box condition didn't matter much.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Lay away is for crack addicts.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    Lay away is for crack addicts.

Uh, what?

So Amy, you found the Trash sets and pasted on the Fett. Are you nuts, I'd die for one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I was a retail manager at a computer/video game software store in the past. The only people who inquired about lay away looked like they were on crack. No joke. Well it eventually became a running joke.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by turbowars
    So Amy, you found the Trash sets and pasted on the Fett. Are you nuts, I'd die for one.

Well I got the scene packs, but yeah Boba just looked strange to me. I was going to get him, till I seen him up close.

12inch Lando- thats funny, It always seems like the WORKERS are on something to me. They get confused just taking your address and phone number half the time.

Yeah lay-away is wonderful, sometimes you get some good people who actually care about your items and they gently place them in the boxes, sometimes you don't but that's fortunately rare here.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Lay-a-way is awesome. If you are low on cash and see lots o goodies then you can actually get them. You don't have to pass and wonder if they will have it on pay day and then if they don't you have to hunt them down again. I like Lay-a-way. It is a collectors friend.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm so jealous you found a Tusken Raider. So Jealous --- I am secretly pleased that you cannot yet hold it . . . Heh heh heh.

Hmmmm, perhaps my new moniker should be Mark Vader.