Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Saga Exclusive Sandcrawler and Ultimate Bounty Imperial for pre-order at Brian's Toys

Just got an e-mail telling me the saga sandcrawler just went up for pre-order for...'gulp'..$99.00! I sure as hell hope I can get this bad boy cheaper then this(depends on if I can find it in stores).

Just thought I'd pass it along.

We have just posted our latest Newsletter #195 Visit our Newsletter at http://www.brianstoys.com/NL/

The following items just in.

AOTC Anakin Skywalker Secret Ceremony C-9
    Price: $14.99
    AOTC Carded Darth Tyranus (Geonesian Escape)
    AOTC Carded Mace Windu Areana Confrontation C-9
    AOTC Carded Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ackley Battle)
    Price: $9.99
    AOTC R2D2 Droid Factory Flight C-9

ATTAKUS
    POTF2 Attakus Collection Emperor's Royal Guard
    Price: $299.99
    POTF2 Attakus Collection Stormtrooper
    Price: $399.99
    POTF2 Attakus Collection Han Solo Carbonite
    Price: $234.99

Episode I Life-Size Watto
    (mint and still in its original shipping carton)
    This item is an Episode 1 life size item of Watto. It is mint and still in its original shipping carton.
    Shipping will be $200 within the continental U. S.
    Price: $999.99

Saga Vehicle TIE Bomber C-9 Will Be In Stock This Week
    Price: $44.99 Domestic Shipping $8.00
    Saga Vehicle Imperial Shuttle C-9 Will Be In Stock This Week Domestic Shipping $15 by UPS/FedEx Ground Price: $149.99

Pre-Order these Great Saga Items Today!!!
    Saga ROTJ 12" Boxed Gamorrean Guard C-9
    Pre-Order Shipping $6
    Shipping in April
    Price: $59.99

Saga Ultimate Bounty Imperial 4 Pack
    PRE-ORDER Shipping $6
    (shipping in spring 2003)
    Price: $34.99

Saga Master Replicas Darth Vader FX Saber
    PRE-ORDER- Domestic Shipping $8 by UPS/FedEx Ground
    Price: $139.99

Saga Exclusive Vehicle Boxed Sandcrawler C-9 - PRE-ORDER Shipping $8
    Price: $99.99

G.I. Joe Vs. Cobra Vehicles Sky Sweeper Jet
    Price: $19.99

Exclusive 2003 Clear Zartan - IN STOCK
    Price: $39.99

2002 Limited Edition Mademoiselle Marie Gift Set (Limited to 3500 units)
    Price: $119.99

Transformers NECA Head Knockers Megatron MIB C-8/9
    Price: $12.99
    Transformers NECA Head Knockers Optimus Prime MIB C-8/9
    Price: $12.99

Also Availible at Brian's Cars A complete set of 113 vintage red lines in the original blister packs! We currently have the world's largest selection of Red Line BPs for sale, with nearly 200 available. http://www.brianscars.com

Visit our Newsletter for these listed toys at http://www.brianstoys.com/NL/
    Many More Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and HeMan Toys at our Webstore.
    Visit our Webstore at http://www.brianstoys.com
    "May the force be with you, always"

Ouch

Well, considering they usually have a mark-up of around 80% above retail, I think I'll wait for Wal*Mart or TRU to pick this one up.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
    Ouch

Well, considering they usually have a mark-up of around 80% above retail, I think I'll wait for Wal*Mart or TRU to pick this one up.
    No joke! But IF I cant find them in stores after a few months of release, I will have to get it for that price, because I MUST HAVE ONE.

And this is coming from the place who used Paint to recolor pauldrons on Deluxe Sandtrooper figs so they would have their own exclusive pic of the Sandtrooper 4-pack.

The sandcrawler price hasn't been confirmed, and they pushed the Shuttle price up to $30 more, yeesh.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    [B]And this is coming from the place who used Paint to recolor pauldrons on Deluxe Sandtrooper figs so they would have their own excluive pic of the Sandtrooper 4-pack.

Those DIRTY DOGS!

I had no idea they did that.

If I pre-order from any e-tailer(s) it's PlanetActionFigure.com or NewForceComics.com. PAF is a little higher, but no where near Brian's Toys prices.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Amy --- a great place for exclusives is YESTERTOYS.COM. I got the POTJ TIE BOMBER there (Non mint) for $32 dollars. (Which was a mere two dollars over retail.) (This does not include shipping, but it was reasonable.) And it arrived in great shape.

I'm going to take a positive spin on this whole thing -- and hope that Brian Toys knows something more solid than we do about this toy. As far as a release date?

And I have to admit that whoever snags this puppy will definitely have me over a barrel as it is my dream toy! That said -- I genuinely think it will retail for about $60. Which frankly seems to me about right. It really is going to be cool! I can't wait.

But have been for far too long.
    Last edited by mark2d2; 03-22-2003 at 07:38 PM.

Here's a nifty retro packaging shot. Woo Hoo! I sure as heck am more than ready to have my comtech Jawa happily behind the wheel of mine --- prowling the "funland" wastes of my apartment looking for pesky lost and wayward droids . . .

***Special thanks to Could City Collectibles for this shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vsw-pho-4x5t-570lg.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	5526  
    Last edited by mark2d2; 03-22-2003 at 07:40 PM.

Thats a GREAT picture Mark I'm pretty pleased with the prices of the OLDER stuff from BT, but the newer stuff is a bit high.

The only sad part is seeing how Hasbro used to hold R5-D4 is such high esteem! They practically have him driving the Sandcrawler . . . .

Nowadays they treat him like Bantha Fodder and we will probably never ever get a decent version of this CRUCIAL droid. C'mon, Hasbro! The whole OT would have ended realy quick had "The Force" not intervened by blowing poor R5's motivator. Why no love, Hasbro? Why no love?

I'm sorry, but do you think that kenner could have made that thing any smaller, what a crappy toy. The new one will be just as cheap, while the GI-Joe line gets a huge rehash playset we get this tiny hunk of crap. The box will be worth more than the toy. That just my 2 cents, don't get dent.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)