Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Hyperspace Wars take place during Naga Sadow's reign over the Dark Lords of the Sith (Golden Age of the Sith / Fall of the Sith Empire), and he is most positively the most interesting character.

The brother and sister (Daragon twins) are just hapless young adults caught up in the middle of the whole thing. Their story is interesting, but you won't find this epic.

-5000 years before ANH

The saga of Ulic Qel Droma, Nomi Sunrider, and Exar Kun, and The Sith War, is an epic greater than the Classic Trilogy IMO. The Mandalorians enter the wars here.

It takes place 4000 years before ANH, but is dependent on the establishment of an underground Sith Order within the borders of the Republic, so the earlier stories do help with background. But THESE, these stories and the legend of Ulic Qel Droma and Nomi Sunrider are truly epic. You'll like the start, but while it's entertaining, it will seem unimportant.

The next part, The Freedon Nadd Uprising is truly awesome, and it is the HARDEST PART of the story TO FIND. Try ordering direct from DarkHorseComics.com! They might have made a trade paperback (TPB) out of it, but this part of the series was only 2 issues. They are so critical and cool though!

Then Dark Lords of the Sith and The Sith War, and Redemption will just have you floored! They so much needed to do action figures from this series, I swear!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho you are the master.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

I HAVE A FEW OF THOSE AND THEY R GREAT!! I NEED MORE COMICS DAMNIT!!

Is there a seris to Tales of the Jedi called Tales of the Jedi?
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Not really. I wasn't following the series at it's initial release, but got interested in starting from the beginning about the time Dark Lords of the Sith was being released.

Before that, there were I think 5-7 books that Dark Horse put out, each advancing 1 of 2 stories.

The first 3 or 4 told the tale of how Master Arca sent his (three) apprentices, Ulic Qel Droma, Cay Qel Droma, and Tott Doneeta from Arkania to Onderron to mediate the Beast Wars. It was called "Ulic Qel Droma and the Beast Wars of Onderron," or sometimes "Star Wars: Beast Wars."

The next 2 or 3 comics told the story of how the pupil of the ancient Jedi Master Thon (a dinosaur like beast that walked on all fours and looked like an alien triceratops) was killed by space pirates upon his return from an assignment given him by his master. He was Andur Sunrider, and his wife, a Force-Sensitive, one Nomi Sunrider, witnessed her husband's murder with their daughter, and Nomi picked up her fallen man's lightsaber and slew his attackers with a Dark Side attack. She returned to Master Thon to complete her husband's assignment, but was convinced to stay and train to become a Jedi. I don't know exactly what Nomi's story was subtitled.

However, Ulic and Nomi's stories would be bound in what I read, a trade paperback (TPB) called "Knights of the Old Republic." Which would lead into a separate piece, the 2-part (2 issue) Freedon Nadd Uprising, which brought Ulic and Nomi together as they fell in love against the backdrop of the Sith's returning and the rise of Exar Kun.

The story continues then in Dark Lords of the Sith, as Ulic is tempted to leave Nomi by a Sith Witch who lures him to the Dark Side, where in its service, he eventually conquers the Mandalorians and uses them to attempt to take control of the entire Republic, inclusive of a devastating attack on Coruscant itself.

These are great reads written by Kevin J. Anderson.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.