Question no wookiee jedi figure.and no orange clone tropper.

a while back i heard there was going to be a jedi and clone tropper 4 pack,that will include a jedi tew'lek,human,rodain,and a wookiee jedi. we got a big head Tew'lek,some no-name human jedi,and a rodain jedi doing the Shawn Micheals stance and no wookiee jedi.

also they said there would be a pack with clone commader,blue clone,green clone,and a orange clone. we got a 3 pack of a clone commander,and 2 white clone doing different stances will there be any more army bulding packs.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Plans change Mylow and those 4-packs were on rumor lists only. I guess someone got wind of the fact that the commander would be made in a multipack which so far have four packs, and they just assumed that there would be four clonetroopeers in the set and they would be the four colorways. I'm actually happier with what we're getting though. It's entirely possible that we might see a second clonetroopers army builder set in less active poses as they are on kamino. Marching troopers and the like. That would be my guess, something of a better quality but equal type of pose to those bootleg things.

The wookiee Jedi thing, hmmm well there's a wookiiee character in the upcoming Knights of the old republic game (KOTR) and I've seen a screen shot with a human, a rodian, a wookiee and a twi'lek all together. it's possible that whoever listed the four pack of jedi confused the two things or just made it up. The Wookiee though would have made an excellent figure. A non chewbacca Wookiee is long overdue. Hopefully we'll see senator yarua at some point even though he lost the fan's choice poll. Sooner or later they have to do a decent non chewbacca Wookiee figure.

I don't buy a Wookie as a Jedi. Wookies are blaster-firing, imperial officer smacking brutes! I love the Wookies, I like them as Senators but not Jedi.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett