Thread: Little Help

Little Help

I was wondering which book is the best to list all of the characters in the SW universe. I seen many put there and have one but it is small and only has the OT characters. I was looking for a more up-to-date with all five movies included. I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't think of where to put it since it has to do with the movies.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Little Help

Originally posted by kidhuman
    I was wondering which book is the best to list all of the characters in the SW universe. I seen many put there and have one but it is small and only has the OT characters. I was looking for a more up-to-date with all five movies included. I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't think of where to put it since it has to do with the movies.

Start here:
    http://red6.tk

I haven't been through the entire site yet (as I build my supersecret Hasbro Progress Report site) but it seems to have a pretty complete list going.

Thanks Stillakid that is a truly great site for what I was looking for.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten