Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cool What's the most unusual Star Wars collectible you own?

I have two so far that I can think of and I love them because they are like nothing else I've ever seen...pretty much one of a kind and completely uncanny!

One is my darth vader marionette I got south of the border and the second is a ceramic darth vader lamp a great friend just recently sent me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 36.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	5532  
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 03-24-2003 at 02:41 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Here's the Vader lamp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 37.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	5533  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I have a photo-mosaic picture of Vader. It is made up of little SW scenes up close and from far away it looks like Vader. I would post a pic but my web-cam doesn't reach that far. Need a digital camera.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, I have some Korea bootleg 3 3/4" figures from the POTF2/SOTE (2 different 8-packs) and a couple single carded figures from Episode 1. I'll post some pics later.

My mother-in-law bought me some interesting items...Episode 1 pod racing boxers, the sketch art droid factory, and the ATOC Jedi trivia book. I have the Classic Trilogy NASCAR matchbox car from Cheerios.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I don't really consider them to be unusual, but I have the photo-mosaic of Yoda. A want to get a Vader to hang across from it.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    I don't really consider them to be unusual, but I have the photo-mosaic of Yoda. A want to get a Vader to hang across from it.
    When I bought Vader they had Yoda and I didn't get both. When I went back for Yoda they were sold out. Go figure it was at a college book store. I do wanna get Yoda.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My kids bought me some Sebulba boxer shorts for Father's Day in 1999. They're actually the most comfortable pair of "underthingys" I own. I'd take a picture but, well.....you know....that'd be scary.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

a metalized lithograph, framed photo of the bounty hunters on cloud city. Bought it at a comic shop for 8 bucks back in 96 while hunting down boba fett on the orage card.

Its not really odd or rare, but I a limited run boba fett one shot comic. I think they printed less that 5,000. It was a good story, and true fett. My local comic shop only got 5 in so I go lucky.

Toss in the 1st and last issue of the Star Wars collector mag. It was 100 some odd pages of vintage shots, and 95 on. It was a going to be a quartly issue, but it died after the 1st release. I can't remember if it was a hasbro thing or lucasarts thing, but it was star wars toys from cover to cover.

I have 2 things, no picuters of either though.

The first is a magnet from E1. It's a B-droid on STAP hung on a small wire from a tree in the Naboo swamp.

The second is a series of 3 posters from 1977 that were produced by Proctor and Gamble for promo back then. A girlfriends parents has a ton of each rolled up and perfectly preserved in their closet. I mounted 1 set to hang and keep a second rolled. The art isn't all that great, it's just neat to have something from way back.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
    My kids bought me some Sebulba boxer shorts for Father's Day in 1999. They're actually the most comfortable pair of "underthingys" I own. I'd take a picture but, well.....you know....that'd be scary.
    ha, I've got some Naboo Starfighter ones my wife got me.....the crazy thing is, everytime I've accidentally made a toy find (when I wasn't out looking purposefully) I've been wearing these Naboo Starfighter boxers. I'm too afraid I'll jinx it to try it on purpose, so so far it's only been on accident.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis