Talking Ultimate bounty Imperial 4-pack? pre-order at amazon

I just came across a link that led to amazon for the 4-pack being available for pre-order at amazon.com for $19.99. After shipping and tax it came out to be $25.80.
    Anywho, just dropping a line.
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs

um.. link? CMON!! tease us, then make us go search.. grrrr...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

It is there. One has only to know, exactly how to look. It doesn't list which one of the first two 4-packs it is though. GH posted about it the other day.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...307497-2563164

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It's not scheduled to ship until May. It's 20.00, and it's a 4-Pack. The only thing that fits that is the TRU exclusive Imperial Forces and Ultimate Bounty 4-Packs.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

With the scarcity of new things at TRU around here I'm tempted to go ahead and pre-order sight unseen. I still think it's probably the imperial forces 4-pach like GH theorized.

I already ordered 2.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I am going to wait and see if I can find these at TRU.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Originally posted by JediBrian
    LOL. Sure Coy...another prank to get us Star Wars geeks scrambling. I just checked Amazon.com and there Star Wars collection. They don't even have peg warmers like Arena Padme, C-3PO and Jar Jar in stock. Let alone the new 4-packs. But good try.
    You see jedibrian, I have no reason to prank star wars geeks because I am one myself...Ha-ha-ha. The purpose of this thread was to help out fellow collectors. The link I found was in yf.com and gh.com. btw jj binks, thanks for the back-up. I forgot to mention exactly where that particular link was. I just assumed that it could be found by going directly to amazon.com
    "Yogurt!...Yogurt, I HATE yogurt. Even with strawberries!" --Dark Helmet--Spaceballs