Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

12 inch figs on sale

I noticed while I was at Kmart that they have marked the 12 inch Zam, Dooku and SBD down to $16.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

hear that jeditricks? you can now get a super battledroid!

i'll probably pick up a few as well.

derek, I have to wait till after xmas because of finances, plus I'm hoping for a little lower, but I will keep this in mind.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was at Wal-Mart last night at about 1a.m. and the new wave was priced at $9.99 and I thought for sure they were mispriced. Do all Wal-Mart's have these discounted?

Mine doesnt...they are still regular price. As a matter of fact My Wally world still has the Death Star Droid 12" wave still at Regular price.

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

My TRU still has 12" plastic Chewbacca for full price. I looked yesterday for these and for Ultimate Jango at lesser prices, but no dice. Anybody find more 12" deals on these pieces, please let us know. Thanks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT,

www.dnstoys.com has the plastic 12" Chewie for $11.99 I believe. It's only worth it if you plan to open it though since the boxes are not in "collector" condition. The only other place I've seen it for cheap is at Yester Toy's for like $5.00 but they do not seem to have any in stock at the moment.

Hey JT I think I saw the Jango for half price at Wally world here.....I dont remember where it was because I already had him. I hate the plastic Chewy although I have to admit I did buy him when he went down to 7 bucks at TRU.

Wal-Mart.com has the Electronic Jango for 20 bucks, but the UJF is still regular price.

Mills Fleet farm (which I believe has stores only in the Upper Midwest) had the Anakin/Obi-wan/Clonetrooper wave as well as Ultimate Jango Fett on discount. The one by me has been cleaned out but I managed to get an extra UJF if someone is interested in trading. I also scored some extra Clonetroopers that I am going to attempt to customize as the blue and green Sgt. and Lt. We'll see how it goes
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...