More Small Playsets!!!

Dear Hasbro,

Due to budgetary concerns for the 2003-04 fiscal year I am seriously in danger in cutting back on back any more Darth Mauls. 12 was my limit. In overstepping that, I put myself at risk for not being able to contribute to the well being of your company in light of the many RESCULPTS that you are putting out.

I have taken a poll with the younger brainwashed crowd and they have this to say,

"Hasbro products have crippled my mind and stolen my wallet. I can't help but keep buying DARTH MAULS."

Sometime later, their spokesperson MARK HAMILL added this,
    "We need more playsets, I mean where in the hell am I gonna put all these (figures). I can't very well go painting shoeboxes now can I, er...well..I guess I could...

So in keeping with my promise to myself I have but only one real request. It is this, WOULD YOU PLEASE START MAKING SMALLER PLAYSETS TO SHOWCASE THE ACTION FIGURES???

p.s. KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK articulating the figures, both big and small. Its all about the posing of those dudes. Love it. Amen, Godbless and may the force be always at your back.

Sincerely,
    CLINT TORRES
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 03-25-2003 at 01:06 PM.

Mark2d2's list of the top six greatest possible small playsets.

1) CURVED CANTINA BAR SECTION.
    2) COZY CANTINA BOOTH
    3) LARS HOMESTEAD DOME
    4) BESPIN TORTURE ROOM
    5) OBIWAN'S TATOOINE HOVEL
    6) TRACTOR BEAM CHASM

PS ----------- Even better would be a large scale,
    totally wicked multilevel Death Star playset.