Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by Tycho
    I got my wave 1 at Disneyland, CA.

I ordered my wave 2 from Disneyworld, FL.

No problems.

I think I have extra (definitely non-mint) from Wave 1 and 2.
    So is there a release date for these? I ordered that first wave from Disney Florida, then picked up some extras in person here at Disneyland. I'd like to bypass the mail order and visit D'Land this time but need some confirmation that they are actually on pegs.

Don't forget those of you too far(like me in MD) to travel to the magic kingdom...there is a 407 area code number you can use to order them. As to Banthholic's question regarding the "bird droids"...they appear on a turbolift overhang at the Disney-MGM Star Tours right before you enter the final turnstile area to board your starspeeder. If anyone needs that number...I'll try to dig it up...that's how I ordered the 1st 6.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Don't forget those of you too far(like me in MD) to travel to the magic kingdom...there is a 407 area code number you can use to order them. ....If anyone needs that number...I'll try to dig it up...that's how I ordered the 1st 6.
    jonthejedi: Help your fellow Free Stater get those figs, please dig up that phone number!