Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy please help this kenoshan

I wanted to know if there is anyone from southeastern wisconsin who can help me out. I have been under the impression that the new 2003 figures have been out since January, but it now being almost April, I have found 4 and have yet to find a steady stream of them. If anyone knows where to find them in or around this area please help. As time passes, I am getting more and more depressed. Please help this little town collector.

I believe you have posted this in the wrong forum. And I live in TX and have yet to see any new figures either...be patient.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Thats just the thing, I don't want to pay more than the retail price when something is still available.

Post this in the Just found thread. If there isn't one for your town/State, make one. BTW they are very hard to come by in CA to. I know people are getting them at WM, but hey get them at opening. I have no chance to go every single day like some do.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I live in Western WI and have only found 1, '03 figure, consider yourself lucky vorronsalive. Check out my www tab, on my site I have links to tow WI SW pages, one out of Madison, & another from Oshkosh, might be able ot help you a bit
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I'm a few hours up the road and there's been nothing here either . . . NOTHING !

I have almost all of the new 2003 figures here in Western MA. Found them at Walmart. Boba Fett, Darth Tyrannus, Padme, Aayla, R2, Rebel Trooper, Imperial Officer.... The only 2 I haven't found yet are Anakin Secret Ceremony and Barriss Offee.

And they must be showing up everywhere else soon, because I am all the way across the country, and it always takes forever for stuff to get here.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Re: please help this kenoshan

Originally posted by vorronsalive
    I wanted to know if there is anyone from southeastern wisconsin who can help me out. I have been under the impression that the new 2003 figures have been out since January, but it now being almost April, I have found 4 and have yet to find a steady stream of them. If anyone knows where to find them in or around this area please help. As time passes, I am getting more and more depressed. Please help this little town collector.
    You've found more than I have. Last week, my Wal-Mart had ONE Rebel Fleet Trooper, indicating that they had got that first wave in, you know, with Eeth Koth and Teebo. So I go back this week, and they have the pegs stuffed with Yodas and Destroyer Droids, which came out last DECEMBER at TRU here.

It's got little to do with locale, IMO, and more to do with poor distribution and sticky stockboy fingers. So just to let you know, I'm about 800 miles south of you and I can't find crap either.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis