Unhappy CENSORED video games?????

With Wal Mart censoring everything, is it true that some video games are censored.

I bought my Conker's Bad Fur Day there and the curse words were bleeped. Wondering if anyone got an uncensored version somewhere else.

I would like to buy my video games at WM because of my discount but don't want a censored version especially with DOOM 3 coming out.

Anything to add????
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No. While they do censor some games as a whole, they don't censor batches of games based on which store they are sold at. If a game is too adult oriented for their taste, the store just won't carry it. Thats what Johnny's Toys in Ohio did.

There are few games that I can think of off the top of my head that were censored before or after the game came out. Perfect Dark was censored just prior to release. Originally the game had an option where you could put your (or somebody else's) face on the bad guys' heads in first player and your character's head in multi. player. via the use of a Game Boy, Game Boy Camera, and N64 Transfer Pak. While it was a neat idea, they decided it was inappropriate after such events as Columbine.

Another game to get censored was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which has just happened again recently. During its initial release on the N64 (the pre-order gold cartridges and first batch of grey cartridges), the game had chanting in the Fire Temple and Ganondorf would spit up red blood when he was defeated. In the later versions (most grey cartridges), the chanting was removed for sounding too Muslim and Ganondorf spits up green blood (vomits). Now (on the GCN bonus discs), all the cresent moon shapes on the various blocks and the Mirror Shield were removed or replaced with screw looking things because they resembled religious Muslim symbols too much.

The only curse word in Conker's Bad Fur Day to get bleeped out to my knowledge was the F word.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection