Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you could have one super power.....

I'm bored, so how bouts this.

If you could have one super power what would it be?

I personally would like to be able to turn myself into a being of light. Travel at 186,000 miles per second, visit distant worlds, have harmful projectiles fly right through me, and in becoming light, be more or less invisible in the day light.

You get points for originality people!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Death vision. I'd like to be able to stare people to death. Stupid people who annoy me would be stared at and literally feel a burning sensation on the back of their necks. Inducing spontaneous combustion innpeople would be my forte. Am I sick or what. (rhetorical question only)

I'd like to be able to hold a sword in my paws so I could be a better pirate!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

the ability to talk to marmosets.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Not original, but before any other SW fig-boy says it.....

TIME TRAVEL.....so I could go back to 1978 and buy an extra set of 12 back figures. (vinyl cape Jawa especially)
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

NO! wait, i change my mind... i wanna be able to throw anything with complete accuracy like bullseye in daredevil...

oh, wait, no the marmosets thing is really cool.

can i have both?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn
    NO! wait, i change my mind... i wanna be able to throw anything with complete accuracy like bullseye in daredevil...

oh, wait, no the marmosets thing is really cool.

can i have both?
    Well you could talk to thr marmosets and have them throw themselves if that works.

I would want to be able to have lots of super powers. But if only one I guess I would like to yell really loud and have peoples heads explode. That would be awesome, just yell and pop, another one bites the dust.(also works on stupid annoying types)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would like to be a shape shiftter, for some reason. Heck, you could even turn into air and spy on people.....
    "May the force be with you, always"

But if you turned into air you'd be blown away and your atoms would be split into a million tiny zephyrs and you'd never be able to trace all the atoms to re-assemble them into a whole you so when you eventually rematerialised you'd be missing bits of yourself and find other bits in the wrong place and horrible things like that. Air is not a good choice to turn yourself into.

I would also like night vision like those military goggles. I hate the dark and so being able to see where the fdog just puked up so i don't step in it when i have to get up and go pee at five am or something would be great.

I'd also like to have the ability to freeze time around me. Still be able to move freely but everyone and everthing else would be frozen in a moment. Of course this would mean that technically I would continue to age while the world lagged behind but that would be a small price to pay for the chance to give some dweeb a wedgie without them ever finding out.

Oh yeah, and marmosets are not as cool as meercats. Meercats would be cool to talk to.