Plan B's Special Forces Figures...

In a few past issues of Toyfare, I've seen pictures of these and I thought they looked really good. I'm wanting to get the sets that have been released (even though one is a Gamestop exclusive that hasn't been released yet - glad I can get it online), but I can't seem to find anyone selling the first set. Best I've seen on the whole second set is $50 plus shipping.

So, first, does anyone have any of these? If anyone does, what are they like; what's the quality?

And second, does anyone know where the first sets can be found? I haven't really looked at Toy Works or Wal*Mart but I don't really think they'd be there anyway. And I have checked Ebay, but the only set on there is the second for $60 plus shipping.

Anyone have any ideas?

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I'e seen the second set. I got a really good look at them at Gamestop I believe. Anyways, they are about as good as Series 1. Plan B used the same basic bodys and heads and repainted them. Good work but not a whole lot of imagination.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett