Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What is your favorite Sitcom or Comedy Show?

With all the depressing War stuff on TV, I find myself seeking out some comedies for comic relief from reality. So what is, or was, your favorite sitcom?

I still think Seinfield is my all time favorite. I can tune into it and laugh every time, and Iíve seen them all a million times. Every time I watch it Iím like ďCool, this is a good episodeĒ, Well they are all good. I donít think Iíve ever said, ďAwe, this episode isnít that greatĒ (Note!- Iíve never seen the final episode again on re-runs). Itís a show that can cheer you up anytime.

After that would have to be the Simpsons (if thatís considered a sitcom). I canít believe they have had 300 episodes already. I can still remember when they were on the Tracy Ulman show, and I bet many of younger BBF members cannot remember a time when Simpsons was not on the air. Some of you might not have even been born when it started! Crap, now I feel old and am more depressed when I started this threadÖ

=MATT=

To get my mind off the war, I like to watch Mash.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Seinfeld is definietly my favorite sitcom, hands down.

I do watch The Simpsons every night before Seinfeld, and finish my night with a few episodes of The Cosby Show. I always enjoyed Bill Cosby.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

THe Shield, man that show cracks me up!
    May the force be with you.

Crank Yankers is what keeps me happy on Tuesday's night. And Chappelle Show. Dave is just too damn funny.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The Simpsons. The only show I go out of my way to watch.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Seems to be the same story with me too.

Seinfeld
    Simpsons
    Friends
    Will & Grace
    Frasier
    King of the Hill
    South Park

I love all of these in that order. My local net works run some of the re-runs twice a day. So, that is pretty cool!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

1. M*A*S*H - I'm watching it now

I don't know why, but that show really just takes me "away" I like the mix of seriousness, flirting and comedy! That show is a true classic

2. Simpsons - no need to mention why, I'm sure we all know!

3. Roseanne - although I don't particularly agree with all she's done in real life, her show was pure comic genius!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

RED DWARF

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Simpsons
    Friends
    Scrubs
    Seinfeld
    That 70's Show
    Good comedy ain't never hurt noone
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten