Cool CROW - What do you like to do with it?

I like to watch people eat it!

Down the hatch...mmm mmm GOOD!
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 03-28-2003 at 09:55 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I dip it. Then I pluck it. Then I beat it 'til it's tender. Then I roast it for 45 minutes with some Zatarans red beans and rice. Then I cover it with a light glaze of Pineapple and syrup.

Believe it or not, it's still hard to choke down.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I like to sic my cat on them. Theones in front of my house are huge. I have never seen a crow as big as these until I moved to Virginia. I also like to throw rocks at these things. Don't hit them, just scare them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Anybody got some Alkaseltzer....I won't say why...I'm just asking.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I like to wear them close to my sensitive places. tied on with string and cheese. then i go dancing in town.

I used to like to watch him fight with Tom Servo.

I like to use crowbars for breaking into people's houses.

In fact, I'm typing on a stranger's computer right now.

Get out of my house damn you Caesar! And that's MY bathrobe. And I hope you're going to brush those toast crumbs off the bed....... You used my shower cap too!!!!!! dammit this restraining order isn't working. Time to call in - the A team....

Crow, lightly buttered and sautÚd, served with a medley of seasonal vegetables cooked al dente and julienne style. Washed down with a fruity Chardonnay. Just the ticket for that amorous supper with the one you hope to bag for the night.