Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Chewbacca and Han Solo Carded Pictures

We have added new packaged pictures of Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt) and Han Solo (Hoth Rescue).

Visit the homepage for the news article.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

These things look great carded.

I noticed the Han is the blue coat version, any plans to put up pics of the brown coat?

I like the mask accessory and it's kinda cool to see Han with a lightsaber!!!

It looks like this may be the most articulated Chewie to date. I really like the Mynock, lightyears better than the Cinema Scene Mynock IMHO.
    May the force be with you.

These look great! But, I don't see Chewie's piece to make his bowcaster look more realistic, like in the original Hasbro shots (it was on the ground). The Mynock having a suction cup is sweet!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Very nice, very nice. Nubian.

I doubt there are any pictures of the brown version carded yet, SK99. Since Hasbro said the blue would likely be available first with the brown shipping in the second waves. Infact the brown sample pictures we've seen, have been photoshop jobs, suggesting they didn't have the brown version ready for photography yet. What's odd, is that it looks brown in that one front picture, must be a bad picture.

Love the Chewie. He's lightyears beyond the short stack Chewie: Mynock. Glad they did him before doing a new Hoth Chewie. Wish the bowcaster was 100% movie accurate though. But I'm not going to fault the figure for that. Other then the 2002 25th Anniversary Sets, we've never gotten a really accurate bowcaster. I really wish the mask was completly removable, like we originally thought. He would have been another perfect general version of Chewie, if not for the mask straps molded on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-30-2003 at 12:02 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The Han looks much better in these pics than the earlier pics, maybe it's just me. Kinda strange to see him with a light saber, but that does go with the scene.

The chewie looks kinda cool, don't really like that bowcaster at all though.... Is the canister part of the mask molded on his ammo belt? Cant really tell from the pics, looks like it is though.

I was thinking of getting one & doing a head swap w/25th Chewie, but won't be able to if this is the case.

Originally posted by jpak001
    The chewie looks kinda cool, don't really like that bowcaster at all though.... Is the canister part of the mask molded on his ammo belt? Cant really tell from the pics, looks like it is though.
    Nope, according to the latest pictures from Hasbro the mask section with the airtank is removable. But the straps have been molded onto his head. I would have been happier with a soft rubber head that the mask could have slipped over. But he's still a pretty good Chewie, though screen specific.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chewbacca mynock hunt.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	5565  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thay do look cool. I can't wait to get them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, they look GREAT to me!

I do wish the oxygen mask would come off on Chewie, but he still looks awesome!

At the risk of getting rocks thrown at me, toothpicks stuck in my eyes and my mouth being sewn shut I gotta say, I've been extremely happy with hasbro since the beginning of the POTJ line!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    Well, they look GREAT to me!

I do wish the oxygen mask would come off on Chewie, but he still looks awesome!

At the risk of getting rocks thrown at me, toothpicks stuck in my eyes and my mouth being sewn shut I gotta say, I've been extremely happy with hasbro since the beginning of the POTJ line!

Aw, I'm all choked up, but I have to agree with you D. Han looks great but I think I'm going to pass on chewie just because of the mask thing. I guess Han is another to add to the list eh D?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Originally posted by brandon
    I guess Han is another to add to the list eh D?
    Check!

and thanks for not sticking toothpicks in my eyes! I'm grateful :happy:
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!