Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Clone Trooper With Speeder Bike Help ?

What I think has to be the #1 best deluxe toy ( voted by GH rebelscum,Yakface, Artoosnews and frankyly every star wars site on the web) There's one problem......... I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM IN ANY STORE! it's ****ing me off, I allways miss him they allways got the dumb anakin with fliping action and Geonosian but NEVER EVER have I seen a clone trooper with speeder bike, the only online retalers i've seen with clone trooper speeder bikes have sold out of him so whats the deal ?.

Are they gona continue to ship him ? I know i'm sounding like i'm complaning I am only becuase everything is to slow, and some swip them without thought of leaveing some for the other struggleing colector i am still searching like they say don't give up but now i'm begining to wonder.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Well, Paul-Kenobi, I don't want to tell you to have patience, because thats all I hear about the new 2003 saga figures and hearing someone tell me to have patience ticks me off. So, the only thing I can tell you is that if you're sick of waiting, you might have to give in to ebay and it may be your only way to get it. I live in southeastern wisconsin, and I will keep my eyes open for you, but it being this long and you still haven't found it yet, you may not and may have to turn to ebay.

Well i'm not really Sick of waiting it just angers me i keep missing it all the time. the assorment wave it comes in has been in stores i go to its just not there. As for e bay

E Bay = Bad

I wouldnt go there even if my collecting life depended on it.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

You know, you missing it may not always be the case. It is possible that an employee put out the rest of the case, but since the clone trooper is rarer, didn't put it out. I know of this situation happening, so it is very important to not just look on shelves but to also ask employees to look in back. Sometimes you'll get an honest answer, and sometimes you won't, but it is better to ask than to just assume that you were "too late". As for ebay........ I understand where you are coming from. I will go to great lengths to avoid ebay. It is a bad place and I feel the same way you do.

I never ask anyone who works at any store becuase they have no idea what your talking about i wish they had a collectors Department with someone who KNOWS what anyone is talking about.

Dude fear not because you are not alone. I haven't seen one except on Ebay and on-line shops. Iam not gonna pay twenty dollars for it either. Remember patience, it is what keeps us going.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I will but i would like to find him before they stop shiping him then ill start kicking my self

I've never had a problem finding him here. I really dont see anything great about it though. I cant get him to sit on his bike(and look good), so I just have him as a basic Clone Trooper with a VERY bad pose.
    "May the force be with you, always"

as vorronsalive so elagantly put it.

"Is it just me or is Amy the luckiest collector in the whole darn US of A"

where the hek do you live i need to raid your Wal Mart or target or where ever. ( if i could fly)