the next railer comes out tomorrow!

it will be on the star wars site but it will go alot quicker if you are already logged in and have quicktime! now you DON'T have to see harry potter!

Nah, it probably won't be posted on SW.com until Monday. That's what they did with Breathless.

I'm curious as to how many people are buying Harry Potter tix just to see the trailer and then bail afterwards.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

not me! i want to see harry potter! it's music is composed by john williams...the guy that did star wars! and i like harry potter too.

I thought sw.com was releasing the trailer today instead of tomorrow. Oh well, I can wait another day.

Or in my case, tonight.

Smile

YES!! The brand new 3rd Trailer is officially out!! It is named as "Forbidden Love" at the official site starwars.com! Quick, go and see it now!!

There are loads of Padme images this time...she looks so stunningly gorgeous!!

Guess I have to wait for a couple more days before I can get the mirror for the large view to download. Meanwhile...its back to view the Trailer again!!
    Last edited by StormieWee; 11-16-2001 at 02:43 AM.