Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

possible spoiler from my own idea-Kenobi

Kenobi seems to be a jedi that is highly respected. Just like Count Dooku says,"Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem." For his dedication and facing two...count them...two sith lords and killing one, why not put Kenobi on the Jedi Council? We know that at least Coleman Trebor will be replaced. Once on the council, he would know of Anakin's love to Padme and dismiss him from the Jedi order. Then, the clone war would get bad and kenobi would come to tatooine to see if anakin would help the republic by fighting in the clone war (star fighter pilot). (A New Hope)--Kenobi, "Your uncle thought that he should have stayed here and not gotten involved." "He was the best fighter pilot in the galaxy." So Anakin leaves with Kenobi not knowing that padme is pregnant. From there, everything heats up, and you know what happens after that. Vader time. Thoughts???
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Good idea actually. I like it.

Only one issue. After Ani's speech about hating the sand, and loving Naboo, do you think he would go back there.

As Luke once said, "There's nothing here for me now."

He doesn't have much of a reason to return there, unless Padme's family shuns her for the marriage, which seems unlikely.

If we can think of a GOOD reason for him to return to Tatooine, I think it would work well.

In theory of course.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Well...main problem is...the clone wars end at the beginning of the film....

There has to be some other crusade that Kenobi gets anakin involved in....

And anakin could easily be on tatooine for Owen and berus wedding.

Good idea! Owen and Beru's wedding. That would work well. hehe! I feel like we could be on to something here....
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Well it makes sense. If he and Padme (pregnant) arrive for the wedding, it's a nice happy occasion and all that.

Kenobi shows up because of some crisis that he needs anakins help with ........

Owen dissaproves of ani leaving his pregnant wife behind and putting his life in danger, he feels he should stay there and not get involved......

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Well...main problem is...the clone wars end at the beginning of the film....
    Is that fact, or fictshone?

3 years and the Republic wipes out all the Seperatists? Seems too short.
    But with Palpy....sorry Sidious pulling the strings, all of the Banking Clan's funds could be froze, communication cut off, etc....
    Sounds eeriely familiar

Sorry.

I think Owen and Beru's wedding is a little weak, no offense.
    Anakin didn't act real intersted in his "new" family. He seemed to resent them a bit for not saving Shmi. Maybe he'll come to terms with them and things will be different, but I think he'll stay away from there unless he's desperate.

A new theory. Obi-wan kills Dooku!!!
    I'll explain in a moment.

First up:
    The attempts on Padme's life continue, and Anakin takes her there to hide her, since Coruscant and Naboo would be too dangerous. Anakin leaves her with the Lars' to join Obi-wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade,....the crusade being to destroy Palpatine/ Emperor after he reveals himself.

Now the new theory.
    While attempting to kill the Emperor, Anakin turns on Obi-wan due to something the Emperor says (Obi-wan never told you, Dooku was your FATHER!) Once again, making Obi-wan look like a liar. Anakin freaks, attacks Obi-wan, and his transformation to the Darkside is complete.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
    Sounds eeriely familiar

Sorry.
    Yep. the eerie familiarness has been brought up by me on another thread....touchy stuff

Originally posted by DarthChuckMc

I think Owen and Beru's wedding is a little weak, no offense.
    Anakin didn't act real intersted in his "new" family. He seemed to resent them a bit for not saving Shmi. Maybe he'll come to terms with them and things will be different, but I think he'll stay away from there unless he's desperate.
    I see your point. However, when you have a wife with child who feels family bonds are important....she might "persuade" you to attend your brother in laws wedding......Padme seemed to get along quite well with the Lars clan.......problem solved.

Obi Wan has to go get Anakin in E3? Why? As this is the spoilers section the clone wars will end at the beginning of E3 according to G.L. Anakin already followed Obi Wan to Geonosis in AOTC and engaged in the first battle of the clone wars. Anakin isn't going back to Tatooine.
    ubi mel ibi apes

"Your uncle thought that he should have stayed here and not gotten involved." That statement may not mean Anakin actually went back to tatooine to live with the Lars. Maybe it means "He should have stayed here" from "a certain point of view."
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    Anakin already followed Obi Wan to Geonosis in AOTC and engaged in the first battle of the clone wars. Anakin isn't going back to Tatooine.

Exactly . I posting the same thing awhile back, but forget where. Anyway, yeah R2 comes up beeping and 3-PO says he is carrying a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi. That's all Owen hears and next thing Anakin and Padme are flying off. I think it could be possible for Owen to express his feelings to Obi-Wan when Obi drops off Luke.

BTW, Great thread TDV.