Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Toybiz's 12" Marvel Studios Line

I saw the Blade II and Daredevil (from the movie) on Saturday at Frank-n-Scalper's. They just might be the best 12" line ever done. One of them has 30 points of articulation (I can't remember which one) and the sculpts are unbelievable. Even the display box they come in is so awesome that I wouldn't even need to remove the figure. But you can and it can be resealed without affecting the value of the boxed figure as the whole thing is plastic so the tape can be removed without damaging the package. I shall own them all (but I won't buy from F-n-S).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I bought the Daredevil for $30 from Walmart, and you better get it, no matter how far out of your way you have to go. This toy is the best 12" toy I own, and probably will ever own. It has 30 points of articulation, awesome sculpt and clothes. And his chest muscles are made of this awesome rubber. Buy it.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Man, those things are sweet! I've seen Wolvie & Punisher @ TRU for $34.99 (ouch), and other two at Frank-n-Scalp too (for insane prices of course). Particularly impressed w/Punisher, I dig how he has little scars on his face, very cool!

I really want to get these 12ers....

I saw 12" Daredevil at Wal-Mart for $28. I didn't get it yet but it's a great looking figure. It looks great just looking at it in the box. ToyBiz did a great job with these.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I want blade and thats pretty much it. Can't really afford to get the others. Well, maybe Daredevil.

WOW! At the prices you guys are mentioning, maybe I should have picked those two up at F-n-S. One guy offered me both Blade and DD for 35.00 each.

And I notice that jpak001 says he saw them at TRU, and the guy at F-n-S said they were Wal-Mart and Target exclusives. He was obviously either mistaken or trying to push them. I am on my way to the dot com stores to check for them.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I have only been able to find the Punisher, Blade, and Wolvie at a local comic shop here in Chicago. I saw Daredevil at WalMart in Litchfield. I didn't buy the Punisher, even though I want him, and I can't find him anymore. These are great!!!

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    And I notice that jpak001 says he saw them at TRU, and the guy at F-n-S said they were Wal-Mart and Target exclusives. He was obviously either mistaken or trying to push them. I am on my way to the dot com stores to check for them.
    Heh heh, yeah, that's pretty typical of frank-and-sons dealers.....

Actually TRU is the only place I've seen them at all (aside from F-n-S). I've seen Wolvie and Punisher a few different times at 2 different TRU's, but only these two characters. Mabye DD & Blade are WM exclusives? Who knows!

$35 isn't bad though, that's the retail price @TRU!

Daredevil was the only figure at the Walmart near me. I have seen Blade, Punisher, and Wolvie at a Specialty shop near me, but for $35 a pop.
    Powdered Toast Man!

My TRU had Wolverine this last week. My Wal-Marts have only got Daredevil, which leads me to believe that it may be an exclusive.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett