Help - Name that movie

I remember seeing a movie in the theater approx. 5 years ago, but for the life of me can't remember the title. Can't even say for certain who the star was.

The story line was a serial killer was dismembering victims and saving certain pieces. These pieces were being used to fashion a new body. The end consisted of needing a newborn baby for the heart. The new body was supposed to be for christ.

Anybody help in naming that movie?

"Resurrcraption".

Oh, wait, that's "Resurrection"

Was that the one where they end up finding the body parts on a cross? I don't remember, but I believe Emperor Howdy nailed it, get it, nailed it, to a cross?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

yeah it ends up with the parts all nailed together on the cross.

I believe it is STIGMATA
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No, it's not Stigmata. I can't say that I know what it is though. Kind of embarassed as I watch alot of horror movies.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Plot Summary for
    Resurrection (1999/I)

Detective John Prudhomme, a Cajun transplanted to Chicago, is assigned to investigate the savage murder of a man who has bled to death from a severed arm. A message, "He Is Coming", written in blood on the victim's window is a dark, forboding clue of his task. After two more victims with missing body parts are discovered, Prudhomme realizes he is on the trail of a serial killer who is using the missing body parts to reconstruct the body of Christ...just in time for Easter. As Prudhomme struggles to catch the zealot-murderer, he is haunted by the death of his son, his continued estrangement from his wife, and his wavering faith in God.

There it is, I found it on IMDB. Hope that answers the question.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

speaking of movies we don't know the title of.......

.....in the late 80's or early 90's i recall seeing a poster at my local AMC theatre advertising an up coming film. here is what was on the poster:

it was a picture of jesus, viewed from behind, he was shirtless and had his arms stretched out with a crown of thorns on his head and his back had been whipped, i think. the wierd thing is he was wearing levis jeans and facing his front were army helicoptors. i'm thinking the film was about jesus being crucified in modern times.

does this sound familiar to anyone? i never heard anyting else about it after seeing that poster.