Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Clerks Inaction figures!!

Ok, myself being a huge fan of the Jersey Trilogy plus 2 and the Clerks cartoon, i couldn't help but pick these bad boys up. I opened the Jay and Silent bob figures and they're really really great. I know some of my fellow SSG folks enjoy the films and loved the cartoon for it's mighty 6 episode span. The sculpting on these figure aren't really spectacular, but if you've seen the pictures, you know they fit well with the design. They're really nifty and i can't help but giggle when i glance up and see them chillin' on my monitor. I recommend if you like these films to pick these up. On the back of the card, the have a pic of series two from "Mallrats" and that just makes me giddier!! There's a pic of:

Steve Dave
    Fan Boy
    Silent Bob (in his Batman hat)
    Jay
    Brodie (FINALLY! A Jason Lee action figure!)
    Willam
    Rene'

no TS figure?!? Oh well..check these figures out! cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Can you scan the back in. I haven't seen the series 2. I am going to get these soon!

I gotta get my film developed today and i'll toss it on CD and put it up later tonight. The digital cam i use is my friends and it's on the fritz. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I love all the Kevin Smith movies. I just saw pics of the series 1 Inaction figs the other day, I gotta pick those up they look sooo funny. Where did you get them? at a store or did you order them online somewhere? Can't wait to see the pics of series 2.

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I gotta get my film developed today and i'll toss it on CD and put it up later tonight.
    Where's the beef? I mean, where's the pics?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah, about those...it seems the camera, um, sucks hugely and the pics have a massive glare on them. I can still post them, and you can vaguely see them. I'm workin' on finding somebody else with a digital camera so i can get a better shot of them.

Edit: I picked up them up at a SAm goody, but i'm getting a non-tagged whole set a comic book shop in athens here very shortly.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 04-02-2003 at 01:25 PM.

Ok, sorry about the delay. found somebody with an awesome digital camera and got it taken care of.

Without further deelay, here they are, the Mallrats Series 2 figures!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mallrats.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	5584  

I didn't even know they made those figures. They look cool. i love those movies. I am definitley gonna look into getting these. I am glad they said summer of this year. Whats the price on these anyways?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The suggested retail price is 9.37 (37?!!?), but will vary most likely. The sam goody i got it at 9.99, but the comic book shop sold me a set for 9.37 per figure. Cheers!

The beef has been found, excellent JMG.
    Back and more bearded than ever before