Lightbulb Reissue Figure Pack-Ins

It has always been a dilemma for collectors when Hasbro issues a figure pack-in with a vehicle/playset. Youíve got to spend the big bucks for the vehicle/playset which some donít need. Sometimes the figure is reissued after but itís not the same figure from the vehicle/playset which frustrates completists even further. Why canít the same figure be reissued as it is? I could care less if it was on the same baggie or card pack-in that it was inside the vehicle/playset. For starters Hasbro should reissue or have the following figures available through the FC or even a direct mail-in like the Muftak and Kabe;

1) Red R2 from Royal Starship
    2) AT-AT Commander
    3) Scanning Crew technician
    4) Wedge
    5) Bespin Guard from CFC playset
    6) A-Wing Pilot
    7) Y-Wing Pilot

I've also noticed that several online stores are selling the figure pack-ins from the Episode I playsets. Where did they get these? I don't think that they bought a lot of playsets and just discarded them to sell just the figures.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Brian's Toys has lots of the pack-in figures loose!

The problem with Hasbro's pack-in's is that they are poorly done. If Hasbro were to sell these at regular retail price, collectors would be VERY upset! With few exceptions:

AT-AT Driver
    General Veers (AT-AT Commander)
    Scanning Crew Tech (WE NEED THESE)
    Wedge Antilles
    Red R2 unit

The rest are pretty much junk!
    May the force be with you.

I would have to agree with that. Most of the packins are not very good and not worth the money for them unless its the play set or what have that you want.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Re: Reissue Figure Pack-Ins

Originally posted by ACPin
    or even a direct mail-in like the Muftak and Kabe
    They would be breaking the terms they agreed to when they signed for the prequel trilogy (and the classic line) that stated that they couldn't sell dirctly to the customers
    GNT ô
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious