Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Opening Day!!!

Opening Day!!!

AWWW YYEEEAAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!

Opening Day is here, and my Bucs smoked the reds!!! It's great to have the first day done and over with, now it's time to get dirty! You guys probably won't see me as much, as most of my time online will be dealing with my fantasy teams!!!

HAHAHAHAAA How about prettyboy Jeter!!! Went out crying like the little (you know what) that he is!

How about NoMo runs Nomo, with the complete game shoutout!!! He's on my rotation and kickin' it early with a whopping 54 points(according to my league rules atleast)

who do you guys follow? Go Bucs!!!

I won't laugh at Jeter, even if I think he's just a pretty boy and nothing more. Dislocations hurt, and I felt his pain.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No Jeter is definitely not something pto laugh at. Dislocated shoulder.....ouch. But the YANKEES still kicked but, and I have half their lineup on my team. 1 down 161 to go. Get the rings ready and a flag will be raised in the Bronx next opening day. Ya heard it here first.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Down with the Yankees I say!!! 1 down 20-something to go! I say Steinbrenner should be next, then maybe Williams or Soriano! Toronto will get'em one way or another! Who Cares really! AL Sucks! Get some real pitchers who aren't afraid to step up to the plate!!! NL RULES!!!! GO BUCS!!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: Opening Day!!!

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    who do you guys follow? Go Bucs!!!

Aye. It's a long way to shout, but I do what I can from this side of the country.

BUCS? They have who for pitching? Yeah they won today but I could get 9 guys from SSG to beat the Reds.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Cubs cream the Mets 15 - 2, eat that with your morning toast Mets fans!

Cubs 1-0 on the season, Go Sammy, Go Cubs!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Its like that DMX song, Rollin Rollin Rollin.. Scott Rolen... 3 run HOMERUN!!

Cardinals ROCK.. say hello to your NL pennant winners.. I know its early, but you'll all be seeing red in the end..

GO CARDS!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Originally posted by Tonysmo
    Its like that DMX song, Rollin Rollin Rollin.. Scott Rolen... 3 run HOMERUN!!GO CARDS!!

And to think I traded him to you. Well if someone has to mess up a Yankee shut-out at least it was Hinske.

Originally posted by bobafrett
    Cubs cream the Mets 15 - 2, eat that with your morning toast Mets fans!
    Yeah down with the Mets. I hate them and I am glad they got slaughtered. Sammy will hit no. 500 today.

STOP THE SEASON RIGHT NOW!!!

The Cubs are in first place!

WooHoo!!
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.